So, this month I chose the Back To Basics Box and I picked it for a few reasons… Firstly it’s because out of the product options available they most appealed to me and I hadn’t received them previously; secondly I loved the clean cut look of the box, being a dark navy blue with Birchbox embossed in gold.
Here’s what I got 🙂
1 & 2. Beaver Professional Hydro Moisturizing Shampoo, £11.50 and Conditioner, £12. This gentle shampoo aims to recover and repair your locks with the help of avocado oil and aloe vera. Personally, with having hair that’s coloured, I don’t tend to use shampoo that’s not specifically for colour treated hair and so I’ve not actually used this or the conditioner… yet!
3. Bioderma Sébium H20 – £10.20. This daily cleanser for oily skin contains the patented sebo-correcting complex Fluidactiv to help purify the skin and regulate sebum quality. It’s gentle on the face and eyes and there’s no need to rinse after use to help cleanse, refresh and take off your makeup at the end of your day! I’m a huge fan of micellar water and so this was perfect for me. I loved it.
4. Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste – £10. With a minty fresh taste this toothpaste protects against cavities, reverses early signs of enamel erosion and boosts the whiteness of your teeth. It’s a nice toothpaste and I do enjoy using it, however at the price if I choose to buy it after it would be the most expensive toothpaste I’d have ever bought!
5. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat – £9. For a durable yet glossy finish to your at-home-mani, this top coat with its patented formula locks in colour for the long haul. I’m always running out of top coats and so to get a new sample from a brand I’ve not tried before was at the top of my list! It dries very quickly and I can’t fault this as a product.
6. Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner In Black – £12. I’m quite a fan of eyeliner and so again this was another reason why I chose this box! This ultra-black eyeliner is smudge proof and long lasting. It’s easy to use and you can build it up as much as you want – win win for me.
Overall again, I was really pleased with my box! My favourite was the Bioderma, followed closely by the Seche Vite. I can’t wait for next months to try out some more products ❤
– Which one did you choose? –
Follow me on Instagram: JenniLouisa